Each die is configured for maximum precision to meet the tight tolerances required for your specific applications and industry. Just specify the shape, pattern and size you need.
Your options for materials include:
- Rigid plastics
- Flexible plastics
- Flame-retardant paper
- Touch Screen Optical Film
- Filter media
- Thin films
- Specialty cellular and solid elastomers
Meeting the ISO Standard
PPS has earned certification that it meets the ISO 9001:2008 international standard for quality management of business processes used to create and control products and services. This includes our die-cutting processes.
Die Cut Component Applications:
- Protection of Critical Surfaces
- Electronic Attachment / Conductivity
- Gap Tolerance within Components
- Light Management / Blocking
- Temperature Management
- Bonding Gaskets – Many Applications
- Speaker and Microphone Componenets
- Touch screen Optical Film
- Moisture Notification
Need a Prototype?
PPS offers up to 10 prototypes at a flat rate – and quick turnaround. Click here for details.