Do you need custom nameplates in stainless steel, brass, aluminum or plastic to showcase your company logo on your product? Are you looking for plastic or metal serial number plates for model numbers?
Perhaps you need equipment nameplates for product identification on indoor / outdoor machinery, equipment or vehicles? Or are you looking for customized self-adhesive nameplates or legend plates for instructional tags, dials, scales, templates, or rating plates?
Whatever your nameplate needs, with PPS you’ve found an industry leader in the production of high-quality graphic solutions.
PPS’s nameplates are extremely durable and will stand up to the most demanding specifications. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use, PPS’s custom nameplates are designed to withstand abrasive chemicals and extreme environmental conditions.
Whether you manufacture medical equipment for sterile operating rooms, heavy duty construction equipment, technology, and communications devices, or any of a wide variety of products for a range of industries, PPS can provide you with great-looking, long-lasting custom nameplates.
Specific features of our nameplates include:
- Abrasion and chemical resistant
- Custom-engineered adhesives
- Cost-effective (low tooling costs)
- Lexan® polycarbonate (UL® / CSA-approved construction)
- Mylar® polyester
- PVC and vinyl
- Stainless steel
Custom-Engineered Permanent Adhesives
- Standard 2-mil adhesive (for smooth metal or HSE plastic surfaces)
- Thicker 5-mil adhesive (for textured-surface applications)
- Special 2-mil and 5-mil LSE adhesives (for powder-coated finishes or LSE plastics)